Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 30

Wah....Hit so many ah!

Lao Niang was abit shocked to see about 4000 over hits last night.

I think and think and think...

Then I realise wife, Xiaxue actually post up my blog add in her blog....

Hi to those who dunno me and welcome to my blog.

I know most of u came not because I chio, is because of the eyelashes extension hor?

Those who are keen to do it, pls call 97960255 for Cherlyn and tell her either Xiaxue or Apple recommend de, k

Her salon is near bugis. She do it the cheapest for only $60

It can last up to 1 mth if u take care of it carefully.

3 words to describe.... "CHIO CHIO CHIO"

Also, those who are free on sat. Can u pls pop by to the event below. I have the tickets and u can buy it from me.

1 ticket inclusive of 12 free drinks!!!

There will be 14 dancers but if there is not enough guest, they will cut down the dancers...

=(

I will be there also.....

Support support k


Met up for lunch with Ju Ju yesterday, She veri troublesome...so mani mani sauces....


Miko and Ju.....Yoshinoya


Pop over to Coffee club express for some teabreak. Chocolate cake!


Me! M eyelashes drop until almost boh liao....


Our drinks.........


Special offer... Only $2.90! Ju's dinner....


Ok... I got to go le... Got to meet my new boss, Ah D then I got to give out samples at Tampines.

If u happen to be there, come take free drinks lar!

Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home