Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, August 26

Thur is devils bitches night out!

Weekly gathering for the devils bitches again.

There is only DB4 cos Miko was sick and Esther was sick also....

The four of us plan to go down to devils on Sat.

Consider to celebrate the last of our freedom.

We cannot tuang like this anymore.

Every week we meet up, every week we stress.

I am stressed about my job, my future.

Noelle stressed about what car to buy...

Ju stressed about how to clinch more deals..

Marilyn stressed about her future at her dad's co....

Today, I finally have a taste of knowing what is call "Boh Lui"

My agent did not told me that my insurance had laspe and now I have to pay $600 to reinstate the whole fucking thing.

$600 might not be alot to u but it is to me now.

At this moment when I am out of job and scraping my last job's salary (I got no saving lar), lao niang have to pay such a lump sum of premium.

The worse thing is.... My hp is almost gone also...

When zi eh lang is suay hor, simi also kns one...

I am not seeking for any sympathy nor the need to borrow money.
P/s: My principle is not to depend on others

I still have my darling parents who can still feed me for a few days lar... Though a bit xia suay to take money from them.

What I want to tell u is....

Pls save hard.

Pls plan ur future.

In the cab.........


We ended up taking bus.....


First time we take bus together...Blur like mad and waited and figuring about 10 mins before we decide which bus to board....


We got off at the wrong stop though but ended up at Mr Bean! Chocolate Truffle Cake again!

Ah Gong Marilyn drinking strawberry smoothie....


Noelle and me shared a club sandwich....


Ju Ju and Marilyn shared this steak...


We ended up at Mind's Cafe again for boardgames....


We didnt smoke wor.....


Still can tong...Not bad...


Played this game like 4 times? All dun want to give up....


Ju then insisted to play this exciting game of Taboo"


A good way to improve our vocabs....


Damn exciting lor!


Guess how we going to guess this word? "Nah Bey Chow Barney!!!!" Limbueytor's word...


Sleeping now! Though I got a stressful day ahead but I thank god for the friends I have...

For the people around me.....

Muakzzzzz
Gam sia!
Apple Lim Sophia
I am the only apple that wont rot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home