Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 17

That Only Person In Ur Heart....

I am sorry for the late post...

I realise I been getting lazy and ugly...

Erm... Dunno is it because limpeh sleep too much until I bui liao.......

I am still enjoying jobless and single life....

Though I been single for long and that doest really prove anything much but lim peh had really enjoy boh gang zhuo eh days...

I miss my colleagues alot also...

I promise I bake more cookies for them (LIM PEH CAN BAKE LOR) but I really lazy to do that but....

someday....

somehow....

The cookies will be out soon!

Not only ur chio lao niang me, can bake hor..

I can cook...

I can do housework....

*Proud Of Myself*

But how come I am still not married huh?

PUI LOR!

Anyway, I always like to niam I am bloody single but seriously.... I am happy....

I dunno why but though I have been going out with a couple of male species, there is only that particular person in my mind.

I dunno why i am attracted to that particular someone who dun even have time for me but I do....

Leave some time to think of him..

To wonder what he is doing...

Whether he is eating...

Did he think of me...

He got xian other char bos or not!

I can only pray and po pi to my dear tee gong...

"Dun let me fall for the wrong person"

Lai Lai.... Mai Lor Soh....

Yesterday....er....the day before? Zeta and Me met up with 2 friends who brought us to a yacht club for late dinner.


Fantastic place! But solli, only for members.....



Me! LU LAI LU BUI!


Zeta!


She had the "Grilled Cod Fish"!


I had "Rack Of Lamb"! Yummy!


Today leh, I was doing an event for the dunno simi "Slipknots" Concert ah... Sibei noisy lor!


4 of us! Sweet Sweet Sherlyn or Sherine, Bui Bui Me, Chio Chio Karen and Funny Funny Judy!


How can I dun Zi Lian?


1 of the boys.... I forgot the name but never mind is hunk is hunk.


This one also hunk hunk!


This one i dunno simi name but super funny boy.


Went to Newasia Bar with the girls for some drinks! Annie! A new friend!


The view!!


We had sushi and sashimi combo!


Haizzzzzz


Thanks to Jason for sending me back. In the mid of clubbing, he had to fetch me and send me home and go back to club again.

I feel so fucking bad.

But I scare leh....

Now I scare of going home alone wor...

This is the "Hong Gan" negative points of having no bf...

Apple Lim
Let me be chio!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home