Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 23

Back to childhood days...

Haizzzzz...is another tuang day for me....

I wish to start work soon. To lead a more normal life than to tuang everyday...

My bank account is getting more pathetic...

I am getting panicky now... I have no money to survive longer....

I nua until I not feeling well and I cant sleep.

I had some pills and I am feeling rather drowsy now...

If got spelling mistakes, pls pardon me hor.... (though i always got spelling mistakes...)

Met Noelle and Miko for lunch today. I am on diet again... Yong Tou Hu Soup only....


But ended up at Harbour Cafe for ice Lemon Tea... Haizzzz


Intend to do rebonding but everyone ask me save money and decided to dye my hair only.


We went to do it at Kimarie's student school..... Damn scary at first lor....


My stylist... He is not student actually, graduated actually and he is really good! Kenny!


I realise Miko look like ET!


My blue-black hair... Not much diff hor? But i find it nicer leh...


Nice? Long? Chio? I dun care...I say nice is nice!


Guess what? I brought noelle and 1 of my gf who decline to appear in my blog to Mind Cafe for some boardgames... It is opp Mr Bean Cafe...


Very exciting lor... Me and Noelle left to battle...


The objective is to match 5 same kind of fruits on the table and press the bell! Arggg she got it!


Like that can! Got 5 bananas!


The next game nearly make us fall asleep...We dun understand what he was telling us...


We ended up playing Jenga... my god...


Will get heart attack lor...


My anonymous friend lost....


We then play Monopoly.... Noelle and I loveeeeeeeeee it alot!


She stepted onto my house for the first time! $500 wor!


See....She so upset....


Her only $500 left....


Then I build alot of houses on the most expensive area....


Noelle actually tot she was safe when she got the chance card....


But it was advance to my house!!!


She damn broke.....She dug out her every cent for me...


I was the winner!!!!!!! First time I win at Monopoly wor!


Thanks to Jason to settle my bill though he was in thumpers. He said anything to make me happy cos he knows I am jobless.

My god....such a good friend where to find?

I even owe him a birthday treat lor.....

I got to sleep now...getting very drowsy....

Apple Lim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home