Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, August 19

Wedding is scary...

Langs~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am sorry~ ~ ~ ~

I was busy~ ~ ~ ~

Busy and stress up until I want to get a heart attack anytime.

I found a day job already.

1st of Sep and I will not be jobless!

I am only helping out a friend in his company as a part time staff. I need to keep myself busy.

Oh ya, coperate gifts is what I will be dealing with, got lobang let me know, we can discuss futher. Niak Niak Niak

Oh ya, Lao Niang wont be blogging much for the next few days.... I think...

Got some events coming up and I need to plan.

Thanks to Netty for the lobang. If I got the deal, i treat u kopi, k! Muakzzz

Btw, remember my Wheels Asia Race Queen contest?

Next wed is the finals at Thumpers! Nah Bey, finally lor! Wa Ai Si Liao!

Got vote for me or not? Let me win something lar... Mai Niao Niao save the stamp money hor.

Ok.... Let's go thru the happy moments now!

Met Miko and Noelle for lunch. I was on diet and I got to make them on diet also. We share this pathetic 2 bowls of soup. $6.80 HOR!


Clarence came to join us for a while. Machiam army boy.....


In the cab to shopping paradise! Far East Plaza!


We went to Hyatt Hotel for some coffee first. I not Tai Tai lar but work hard play hard enjoy hard!



Chio hor? High Class hor? I like~~~~


Bought this pink pink ciggie box for $9.90!


This watch only got 2 piece wor.... Damn nice!!!


While Ju is having her Naval Piercing for the second time....


I Zi Lian.....


Jolin! Muakzzzzzzzz (We 2 busy like siao!)


Is Bitches Night today! Miko and Esther cannot make it.... Haizzzz....


Noelle's wedding gown fitting! I playing a fool!


Ju also chap zi ka....


Chio Noelle!!!

We tried alot of gowns until we all very tired...


3 dying to get married siao char bohs...


Ju also join in the fun to try the gowns!


Me machiam getting married with Noelle!


Chio boh???? (Check out my back)


3 of us happily trying the gown!


This 2 darlings so nice to be drench in the rain and let me get into the cab first! Muakzzzzzzz


Ok...I got to go le... I got sibei long long long long week ahead

Pls pray that I got the golf event deal.

Pls pray my Race Queen Contest shun shun li li.

Pls pray that all my things go smoothly and I can blog more, k!

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
Getting Married so scary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home