Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 23

Thumpers tomorrow!

Let lao niang KAO BEH a bit!!!

KAN SI LANG SIAN LOR!!!!!!!!!

Today is another boring day....

I went to touch up my eyelashes today....

Hmmmm, btw Cherlyn is shifting her salon to Bencoolen on 1st Sep.

Those who are keen to do eyelashes, pls call 97960255.

Just tell her Apple recommend de, k!
(I am too busy to reply all the mails, might as well do it here)

As for the contact lens, thanks to those who email me, sorry to take up ur time but I dun think I can tell it online. If u happen to meet me on the street, I pass u the number, k!

In the meanwhile, u can try to buy from Acuvue Big Lens.

Tomorrow is the finals for my Wheels Asia Magazine Race Queen contest.

Held at Thumpers. I think only by invites only. Those who can get in must support me hor.

Dun sip sip go in and diam diam no cheer for me, k!

Ok, I dun lor soh le.... Damn bored now.... I think sleep better...

Photos time!

Met Jaslyn on the way to my dance class. Finally get to meet this fellow blogger after so long!


While I was chatting with her, June damn boh liao looking at a what she called "unique" caterpillar cos this "unique" caterpillar can only crawl up and down and down and up...


We tried some pole tricks today. But I realise I cant do it cos of my serious sweaty palms... =(


Kyra and Angel!


Stephanie and me!


June and Me!


Our dance instructor, Linna Tan! Last lesson already.... We will miss her!


More photos tomorrow from Thumpers! Wish me luck, mai niao niao, k!

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home