Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, August 25

I lost....

Sorry peeps....

I lost....not even to the top three.

Thanks to those who silently supported behind me...

Thanks to those who not niao to tiak a stamp and vote for me...

Thanks to those who emailed me and wish me luck....

Thanks to those who sms me and told me that I will always be their winners...

I am upset.... If i say I am not upset is bluff one...

Cos lao niang give up my shows for this contest and I got no money lor...

*cry*

Damn cham....

But never mind, I am glad that there are people who loves me....

I am really touched by all this tiny gestures.

Photos!

2 of the contestants! Stephanie and Elaine!


Me and Elaine!


Me wearing the oversize jacket!


Me, Shandel, our make-up artist, Stephanie and Yvonne Koh!


Calvin! Gave me free drinks! Muakzzzz


Can spot me or not?


Erm.....Me!


Me me me!


My 2 darling bitches who came down to support me! Muakzzzz


Give myself a treat though I on diet... Chocolate truffle cake! I love chocolates!


My supporters! We ended up at Mr Bean for supper! Aiyo...so sinful....


I am going to sleep now! Meeting the bitches and to settle some insurance issue..

I no money to give my insurance lor... Going to laspe soon if I dun do something...

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Lim Sophia
I am sexy and I will definately look good beside ur fav car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home