Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, August 21

Fairy Tale Love Story...... Does It Exist?

Lao Niang been so busy that I havent been writing much.

When I do sit down and write, my topic is mostly about love.

Why love?

What the hell?

I am a Librian....

Quite a pure one wor....

Librian are very sentimental and emotional....

That's what I am...

Though I havent been on much dates recently, this topic about love had been revolving around me and my gfs....

Married, Not married, single & available, single but not available.... are all involved...

I was lying down in my bed this afternoon, staring at the ceiling...

I realise that since I was young, I had the thinking that I will find someone I love and live happily ever after.

But I was wrong...

So Kan Si Lang Sala....

I had so many failed relationship until now I know what I want, what I am looking for.

I learnt that I want someone to love me more.

I realise that loving someone is very painful and I would rather that someone to love me.

I know I am selfish but I got do a mental statistic hor.

I realise that all the char bohs, lao ones, siao lian ones, married ones, not married ones.... all are very "xinfu" cos their partners loves them more.

Not that they dun love them at all *roll eyes* but is their partner who are always there for them and always taking care of them, doting on them....

I might be independent.

But I want someone who can take care of me.

Not because I am blur leh but I want someone to share my burdens. (Though I dun have much burdens but the burdens are lesser compare to me falling down and forget alot of things)

Seriously, I like the feeling of being "cling onto".

I like my bf to call me everyday, alot of times.

I like my bf to check on me.

I like my bf to check I am safe or not.

I like my bf to know I am still alive and kicking.

I like my bf to chat with me.

I like my bf to share with me anything that happen to him on that particular day.

Not to the extent of controlling my life but he will be there for me when i need him.

If there is someone stable, older enough, loves me alot and most importantly, I dun hate the sight of him and I dun dislike him, if that someone propose to me...

Lao Niang sure say YES lor...

Er..... Above mention is just my thoughts, dun have to plan a proposal for me hor...

Dun scare the shit out of me, k.

Listen to my loh sohness, now for photos!

Yesterday was doing some liquor awareness. My hair nice?


Can see or not? Goldilock kind of style leh!


Was doing some private function today and met Irene and Cassandra!


Make a guess..... Our theme is Retro Night! Gao Retro boh?


I think I look damn old......Elegant but chao lao...


Jolin is "Siao Fang Fang" I am "Cheng Bao Zhu" Wahahaha


Siao Fang Fang


Cheng Bao Zhu!


I had an extension again! Nice?


Rush down to Ray's birthday party!


Happy Birthday!!!! (He is not that old hor)


Sorry I got to leave early.


Hope u had enjoy my blog again today.

Have a very good night sleep.

Good Morning or good afternoon if u just wake up!

Love,
Apple Lim Sophia
If the day I become married, Will I be Mrs Poisonlady Apple XXX Lim Sophia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home