Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, August 29

My wonderful weekend!

Morning! (I suppose most of u are reading this post on a monday morning either in school or work leh)

I not gong gong tu tu leh...

Anyway, sorry for not updating cos I was busy enjoying myself this few days before I start work.

It is so nice to be working.

To contribute to the economic.

I am not a useless person liao....

Anyway, let's go thru my wonderful weekend!

Fri was a super stupid and tiring day. After work, Jolin and I gong gong sit outside club momo (we were at that area) finding people to go out after 3am.

Not much people were available lor.

Either they were sleeping at home or drunk already.

KNS....


We ended up at a Jolin's friend's pub. He had to open the pub just for the two of us. We happily sing and sing...


I already awake already... Make up also gone...


See....Boh Lang one... Guess what? We ended our "concert" at 6am.


Woke the friend up and we went Chinatown for breakfast. I was even in boots and all the people there were in "morning" clothes....


Haiz....U got see 3 people chiong until so "onzzz" and eat breakfast until 7am?


Our breakfast....


The sun was up and shining lor.... I went to bed at 8AM in the morning....


Sat leh, Lao Niang wake up damn early also.... Then prepare myself to go devils. Met a reader, Jolin outside Burger King! Nice meeting u sweets!


So sian and got in at about 10pm. Boh Lang ah????


My friend, Say Hong happened to be there also!


Now I think is only DB4 plus 1/2 plus 1/2 already....


Jolin darling and Nerissa darling were also there! All my good friends!!!


4 siao char bohs had a barrel of beer, half bottle of tequila and 1/3 bottle of Martell....


After the beer, we then drown in tequila....


Abit high liao... I think me only...


We tekan the birthday boy and pour tequila down his throat....


Erm... Anyone knows his name? I forgot for the 3rd time...sorry...


We were pouring alcohol from the bottle into each other's throat... Martell, Whiskey, Red Wine, Tequila, Hineken.... Simi I also try Neat lor!



Ju and me.... I really drunk like hell....


Sorry ah... Got 2 cameras and only I realise this camera is taking the shoot first...


Seriously, I didnt know when they h-a-p-p-i-l-y use my camera and took these photos....


(-_-''') When ah?????


Wa lao....Where was I???? (Am I the one taking this shoot?)


I really crawl home... Puke from devils all the way back to outside the door.

I even took the plastic bag from the cab all the way to my house....

Song liao now... Play so hard must work hard le...


I had a date today (Sun). Met up with Mr M for lunch but we ended up for teabreak. He brought me to seletar camp for food.


My view at the club house.


My lunch location.....


Hmmmm...Mr M....


We then went over to Sunset cafe for a nice dinner.


Is quite ulu and I dun think I can tell u where cos I got confused also....


Why is call sunset cafe is u can see the sun set when u eat!


Thick thick Mushroom soup!


I love this place!


Mt medium rare yummy tenderlion steak!


I capture the moment of first time watching the sunset....





I met a few of Mr M's childhood friend's also and 1 of them is wearing this cute T-shirt! I think "front crawl" and "hurling" is what I can achieve championship


Mr M is someone I met not long ago. He said that he is very "into" me but I dunno how much lar...

Still undergoing observation and seems not bad. We will be going for more dates soon and wish me all the best, k!

Going to pi liao...

I am totally shacked out.

Apple Lim Sophia
Wa ai koon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home