Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, August 15

My weekend!

Hi people!

Though I am not very busy during the weekends but I had a very fulfilling 2 days!

I went to watch "Dim Sum Dollies" at Esplanade yesterday!

Let's just see the pic and I tell u the story k...

Me! Chio boh? Before meeting my date....


Russell! Who was nice enough to pick me up and invite me to this show!


We went to eat some Japanese food for lunch before the shows start!


Shhssss... We were in the theater already!


I secretly took this photo! It was hilarious and we both laugh thruout the show!


Sibei lots of people lor! Kaozzzz I told russell to get out ASAP!


Summer Aka Celia picked me up from my house for some coffee! I took her to my fav hideout place again!


She had cesar salad cos she on diet!


I had club sandwiches cos I was hungry!


Just now I went to the library. Got myself only 1 book on dating guide this time.


Met dear Jolin for a gf movie.. "Bewitched" Very nice and extremely suitable for gfs!


My daddy then picked me up and nearly the whole family went for supper. Why I said whole family is because my "Erjie (Second Younger Sister)" was at her dorm in NTU and cannot join us.

The 3 of them suggested Jln Kayu initially.....

I then suggested "Dim Sum".

4 of us was debating in the car where we shall go for dim sum cos we are all road idiots...

In the end... I said... "Let's go Jln Kayu lor...."

My youngest sis then said "Then in the first place dun suggest lar....make people debate..."

When we got to Jln Kayu.... Daddy went to park the car...

Mummy, me and Xiaomei was standing across the road, thinking which outlet we shall go to...

When daddy came, we cross the road.....

We stood there for like 2.5 mins, with LOTS of people wondering what this 4 siao langs are doing....

4 of us turn then our head towards the car and decided to eat elsewhere....

-_-

Poisonlady 到此一游 (<---can read? ) ah....

We went to Geylang at the famous "Bao" shop....


But we ordered none of their famous "Baos".....


We were debating that this 2 items look almost the same.... We ordered the carrot cake....


My god...we expected the one piece one piece de lor!


End of my journey and the introduction of my fellow 3 family members.

Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Lim
Facial Tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home