Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, August 26

Local male species are not so disppointing afterall...

Before I go on.....Pls take a look at this...

There will be 14 pretty dancers at this event so pls support us, k! Call the number for tickets! The dj is from Zouk wor!


I got a sudden invitation out from lunch from a reader, Rei! Boh Boh blur blur, lao niang just go out for lunch with him.

It was great!!!

Rei! Decline to be shown in my web.


We went to top of Capitol Tower for lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. The China Club.


Members only I think....


Chestnut drink!


Sorry...recently with my eyelash extension, minimum make-up now....


This is damn nice!!


Dumpling soup!


Some of the dim sum! Damn nice and delicious!


Homemade Dofu! Very nice also! I had a filling lunch!


Complimentary fruits from the restaurant... Is it they see me chio?


Nice hor!!!


View is fantastic!


Got a bar for me to smoke after my lunch even! Song!


Nice right?


Then I went to meet Chris for coffee...Decline to be taken at first....


Die Die say hungry and order my hate dishes....Squid....Eeeee


Eat until so happy....


Drink beer somemore....


I had only Ice Tea leh...


Ok...I got to go prapare for my show tonight le...

Haizzzz

Bills are coming....

I very poor now...

Pls po pi for me.....

I dun want to pick grass and eat....

Apple Lim Sophia
Singaporean men are not so disppointing afterall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home