Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, August 13

Beautiful Day!

I just got home from a theater show but I will blog about it tomorrow.

Oi...mai an ni k...U all have more to read mah...

Let me tell u what happen yesterday.

I was sleepy, tired but I had a great time!

Met Nerissa for lunch and she ended up accompany me to walk a long way to get this $1.90 stuff. I know I very de mafan k...


We ended up at Ah D's cafe Cartel again.....


Nerissa still love me lor!


Me!!!


We went to "Forbidden City" @ Clark Quay to do a product launch. Nice place man!


Damn chio!!! I like! Think next time i go club there.


In the toilet to change into my uniform.


I dunno people got suspect we were waitress or not... That's Jacqueline...


Me in the uniform.... First time I wore a short skirt below my knees....


That's Judy!


Me and Nerissa!


RAN down to devils to meet the bitches! Suprisingly, our gang were either in red or black...


Ju was the outcast in red....


Miko and me with our Big Eyes contact lens!


Simon came along too! Long time no see him!


Clyde (my cousin not Ka Cheng hor) was there as well! But this betrayer went to Club Momo shortly.


Esther arrived too! Noelle had to accompany Jeff, thus only DB5!


Esther was in red as well!!! Bartop rocks!!!


Ju bought us Tequlia and we were all puking like mad....


5 of us on the bartop! Long time no have such fun le.... For those newcomer who go devils might be shock by our behaviour last night but we were the only ones who can be so crazy on the bar ba....


Take bag also must take but first time at locker take photo wor!


We were to eat Ju's favourite supper again and she kept staring at......


I loves them!!!!!!!!


I am going out again! Hahahaha

I will surely blog tomorrow!

Muakzzzzzzzzzz

Apple Lim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home