Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, August 12

IS DEVILS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I spent nearly 1 day to clean my room yesterday.

I didnt know I got so much stuff sial....

Anyway, tonight the bitches are meeting at Devils Bar!

Catch me there after 11pm.

I have a product launch at Clark Quay.

Work is more important otherwise I would have meet the gals earlier. I miss them!

I got so many barangs.... All the things are gift!


This is a very special gift. A unique lighter. Have u seen anything like this before? I got it from a friend who suffered from Aids. Long time never see him, I wonder how he is doing.


Met up with Adrian for a moive. This person eating mee until so ugly is my reader. I met him some time ago and we tot it was time to catch up. A great movie companion!


I was on diet.... Never eat....


We ended up at the same kopi tiam drinking tea....


We watched "Mob Sister". Seriously speaking, a heart-warming show with a great start but with a sucks ending.

I need to prepare for my show tonight le.

Pray I meet yandao guys k!

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Lim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home