Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 10

I live like a tai tai but actually I live like zi bu sai....

I spent money today again....

=(

I never work but I can spend alot of money.... I dun think I can survive for long le...

I dun think I can go out anymore... I need to work....

But i havent found any job yet....

Shows are getting lesser...

Pay are getting lower....

Nah Bey!

I didnt give mummy any household money this mth and she even got to buy food for me...

Wo Zhen Mei Yong...

My parents never nag at me yet for not finding a job and I been going out everyday.

Either I meet friends for coffee or I sleep like a pig or drank like hell.

Not good at all lor!

Lim Peh Boh Zhuo Gang Buey Sai!

I am like Zi bu sai = 1 pile of Shit you know....useless!

I even make Noelle spend money also...

Wo Zhen Mei Yong.....

Never work really bored wor!

Met up Noelle with the intention to go library cos I was damn bored.....


We ended up sharing a plate of Hokkien Mee at "Fu Lu Shuo" to cut cost....


I went out with minimal make-up today cos I got pretty lashes!


The pathetic place we had lunch....


I went to buy a pair of Big Eyes Contact Lens from someone. Very cheap and said to last for 1 year! I dun think I can tell u where cos I dun wanna get sue if ur eyes got any problem. My eyes very bright, right? Noelle gian gian bought a pair too!


I took it off cause must "zim" for 2 hours first. I went to meet Nerissa for a product launch training!


While waiting for me, Noelle went to do her eyelash extension!


Chio Chio lor! The damage she got today was more than $100!


The 3 of us had some nice dinner at Breko! Damn shoik!


Nerrisa and Noelle clicked real fast after the first meeting! Think they know each other well cos of my blog! (Dunno got exchange numbers ot not leh)


I go sleep now! Very BORING AH!

Good Night!
Apple Lim
I got chio chio eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home