Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 31

Lao Niang Dio Si Zi Eh Zi Lian Kuangster, so what?

Hmmmm.... I know I have more readers now.....

And Lao Niang anticipated more flamers lor...

Tot of replying in my tagboard but not alot of people know what is a tagboard lor... (Dun laugh, Nerissa is one of them hor)

Wei.... so what u think I not chio?

So what u think I ugly?

KNS lar....

P/s: In case u dunno what is KNS = Ka Na Sai also = not a nice word = lao niang is scolding u

Lao Niang think I am chio leh?

Anyway, to make u even pek chek and du lan....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


During my race queen contest!


1 of my fav portfolio shoot!


Bikini photo! (The background is even nicer though)


Normal shoot!


Eski Bar opening launch!


The full uniform!


Eating!


In the cab!


My back!


Normal....


Act cute!


Chocolate lover!


How do u feel?
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dun have to puke..... Mian Tor Eh....


U think I will be stress by ur negative comments?


I seriously dun give a damn......


Hit me lor......


Ya...I kua lan cos I ah lian mah......


Love me for who I am or fuck off....

That's me....

Apple Lim Sophia
The apple that will not rotten...ever....

6 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not tat i m a flammer so i click it...
n luckily i did otherwise wun c so much gr8 fotos liao wor!

well done babe!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Soon to be dead forever... said...

Lol omg the more i see your photos the more i thought i am seeing my sister.Omg so pretty LOL.
Well for your info my sister isnt an old lady and shes 30 only single and pretty well done Anyway saw u before in real person well good looking well done.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

0_o

For the horde, all mighty Thall!!! =P

Nice pic... hahaha...

*right click*
*set as wallpaper*

hehe kidding la...

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

marry me please :P lol

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm sorri for being straight-forward here, don't think u r chio at all.. Jus normal mature looking...

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plssss listen the truth, guess the people on the net will agree too!!! No nonsenses at all.. U R NOT CHIO, JUST MATURE LOOKING...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home