Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, August 10

Pretty Me!

Hi, Sorry for the late post.

I was busy....

Busy with my beauty treatments and most importantly I was very occupied.

I was....

Sleeping...

Sleeping...

And

Sleeping....

Anyway, yesterday I was in paradise!


I went for a body scrub and massage. Complimentary from a very good friend. He prefer to remain anonymous here. =(


Refreshed and sibei song after a good rub!


Went to Club Momo with Ah Ju.... Damn suxs.... Crowd place...


The best thing was all the drinks are 1 for 1 before 10pm! I grabbed 2 jugs of Vodlka Ribena for only $35! "Pi Ga Lao Sai"


Ju's friend Xiao Wei came to join her and I immediately click with her!


Fiona was there also! My god... I am so fucking red!!!


Saw Clyde (my cousin) there as well!




Ju and Me was damn bored and we had a serious headache while in the club. We left early for supper.


I just got home doing my eyelash extension today!


I love it alot!!!! Recommended by Wendy Jie Jie!


Only $60!!! Promotional Price! Email me if u wish to know where!

Ok, I think I go sleep now. Though I got nothing on in the morning tomorrow but I think I should start the habit of sleeping early and waking up early.

I then will be mei mei mah!

Muakzzzzzzzzz

More updates, I promise!

Apple Lim
Lu Lai Lu Chio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home