Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, September 12

I am a ugly ugly fat pimple pig with ugly hair...

Well guys, sorry for not blogging much this week, I promise i will do it faithfully next week, k =D

Hmmm..i realise I become so ugly lor, I am fat!!! (pls, dun beat me up, I mean this is the fattest period of my life now lor...) I am pimple face (pls, dun beat me again, my breakout is worse...) My hair suxs too....i dunno why....I am very upset, I am getting sooooo ugly...U all see my pics beloew...kaoz...I am so ugly...Ok...let u all see my photos for my last week shootings...i see le, I feel like dying...IT IS SO FREAKING UGLY....I didnt realise I am fat until now...I am going for a intensive slimming tomorrow onwards...I am going to EAT NON-STOP....

Dun laugh, this is my way of slimming cos the more i eat hor, I lao sai more...dunno why and the few weeks before hor, I am broke and i can only afford to eat 2 paus for my lunch and I become so fat...my tummy is so big..KNS...ok..enuff le lar...U all see my ugly photos below ba..=(
































Then on sat, we meet up for a short coffee and a long mahjong session...

Ken & Esther!


Big Weiming & Ken!


Mr Kevin & Ugly me....


Chao Ah Beng....


Little Zebra, Megan...We said she look like prisoner but she insisted that she is zebra -__-'''


3 gamblers....


Then we went to Sentosa for tanning...eh..my tan was not intended, I put on sunblock le but still become the darkest...*sob* *sob* Oh ya, while i was typing this, I am enjoying......

THIS!!!! Esther Dear bought for me de !!! At last 1 in my wishlist came true!!!! *happy happy*


Got see armpit mo????


Ken requested not to take his lower body cos he still fat…


Esther and me!!


Ken said I must put this pic cos like that see he damn fit!!!! But back only….back only..


I suppose u cannot imagine this 2 men was applying suntan oil for each other before this pic was taken….CHOW GAYS!!!


Chio, right?


*blushed* *blushed*


Candid Shot….


We were lazing on the sand…enjoying the sun…. =( I became the darkest again!!! PUI!



P/S: BOSS FIONA!!! I NEED ASSIGMENTS TO GO FOR MY NOSE JOB COS I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home