Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, August 29

My weekend with photos!

Well...it is photos time again. i had a great weekend! it was so fun! Anyway, let me tell u what happen on sat first.

On sat, I met up with Hot_ice aka Zeta dear for a interview at boat quay....Oh no no no, we not going to work as waitress but as a "Model"...Eh...is a "model" agency lar but we interview for event shows and some promoting of products.

Gals, if anyone of u are interested in working part-time, pls do contact me. They are paying quite well but do stay at home if u are those guai guai gals hor. Thank you. For those working freelance, pls contact me and I will let u have her email address and u can forward ur portfolio to her. Thank you.

Me and Zeta, boh liao taken at the agency...


The agency.....eh...only open for a few days lar....still so empty...-_-'''



Had a great chat with her at a coffee shop at Mohd Sultan..(yes, we walk all the way from boat quay to MS just to save some kopi money...) Thanks dear! For telling me what u been thru, love ya! Had enjoyed ur company and thanks for accompanying me before i went to the party.

Then I proceed to Marina South for Summer_Qoo Aka Celia Birthday...Wow...nice place but freaking ulu...

Me with my cousin, Clyde! Dun be cheated by his face hor...u can never guess his profession...


My cousin with Celia's bf, Ray...


Me and Bd gal!


The two Ah gongs...(notice we had the same hairstyle...)Hahaha...


Enjoying a game of pokers..


Mr Ray and the famous Dj with the famous SS's pose


Let me Zi Lian abit...



SS's pose again...


I force Ray to do it also....


Eh...-_-


The pro gambler...


My new found friend, Lilian!


Sunday!!

We went to sentosa today! Had a great time...Esther, ken Ken and Dear Mr Kevin was suppose to be tanning but limpeh became the darkest instead...I even applied sunblock lor! NB....

In the car..


This Siao Da Boh....


Then We saw Tay ping Hui driving...we followed him...We saw a lady in his car and trying to figure out who she is..but cannot see leh...pui



2 Bikini babes!!


2 gays!!! ok ok...2 hunks!


Then Ken suggest we bath in the public...and Mr kevin was very unwillingly..


We left him alone to defend himself..


Ken tried to run away...cos he think he is too fat !! hahaha


*Sing* If u happy and u know u clap ur hand....(Gatsby's commercial)


We are going for badminton next week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home