Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, September 2

Early Morning....

Now is 6.30am and I am now smoking, putting on my make up and typing out my blog....I got no choice, i cant do it in the office and when i got home from work, i am dead beat...got to do it in the morning...

i have nothing much to blog cos my life been very routine and nothing much happen to me leh...anyway...all my friends were at devils last night even Mr Kevin (i supppose) and I am at home, lying down on my bed, waiting to fall asleep and listening the the songs played in devils alone......cham cham cham....but then, FRIDAY IS COMING! and I will be going down to devils!!

Oh..yesterday hor, I got a strong craving for Fried "Nian Gao" but now is not new year....cannot find it anywhere...HMPH

I tried to call and asked everyone who i think is highly knowledgeable and those who i think have the highest possiblity that they can get hold of my "nian gao" (i didnt call u,right?...=P)
But i got the same answer....."Nian Gao" Only New year than have! and they all say....I siao...=(

When I called Mr kevin....

Me: Wei~~ I got a very big problem leh...
Kevin: huh? what happened?
Me: *sob* *sob* How???????? What should I do????!!!???
Kevin: What happen??
Me: Can u tell me?
Kevin: What leh?
Me: WHERE TO FIND "NIAN GAO?" *sob*
Kevin: ......

Then when we about to put down the phone...
Kevin: Ok...i got to go le....call u later
Me: NO!
Kevin: Dun like that...
Me: If u want to put down u must tell me something...
kevin: ARGGGGGGGGGGGG I Know!!! *scream* tell u where to find "Nian Gao"!!! I dunno! I really dunno!!!!

hahahaha....then when i got home...i kept telling my mummy i want nian gao...

Mummy: What happen? Why so strong craving?
Me: I want to eat mah... =(
Mumm: Ur menses so fast come le meh?
Me: No....i wont have menses...
Mummy: Huh? Why?
Me: Cos...........I am pregnant....
Mummy: *shocked* really or not?!!??
Me: hahaha bluff u de... =P

ok....i still havent found my "Nian Gao' yet....if u have or u can rob or what...pls give me leh...

Shit...I am late for work....Tata~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home