Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, September 4

My last night at Devils & My first photo-shooting....

Dear all,

Before I let u see the pics I took, I got to apologize....becos of some personal reason, I wont be blogging for a period...After I pick up myself, I will then continue...I am sorry...But rather u come in and check my updated post then seeing this same post again and again, I would rather u go read my ALL previous posts... Thanks for being so understanding....


Yesterday was a great night, everyone was having alot of fun...I believe those who are there had enjoyed urself alot. It was really my last night yesterday. Dear fellow devils kahki, do take care and enjoy and "table table table" for me ya! =D

Now let's enjoy the photos....

Crescent & Kelly!


Kelly & me!


Me & Juliana


Aiya...u all should know lor...


Same gang but with Ali!


Ali & Me....(Dear Ali, do take care, ya....u will find a better gf soon de, she dun want u is her lost, k! and thanks for ordering the drinks for my everytime.. )


Esther & me!


Same Same Same!!


my best friend, Joelyn & me...(so sorry bout not being with u all the time, hope u & ur friends had enjoy urselves!)


We are on the bartop!


Eh.....dunno why Mr Kevin Chap Zi Ka Also....


Why Tommy every time also close eyes de huh...*I look closely*....eh...sorry...his eyes is small...paisey paisey...


The same old Gao-Yo-Eh Simon!


Same lar same lar...


Another bunch of idiots + unclivilised babarians who put bag on the chair...We even asked them nicely to let us have the chairs but they said N-O lor...Fucking selfish!


They machiam taking mrt hor...


All guys taking MRT....


Machiam fighting for the railings....


Then the gals' turn.....


Dunno when Xiao Siong become part of our gals gang...


Then more become our gang.....


Still want to chap zi ka.....


Si Xiao Siong...His 1 head block so many people behind......


I am suppose to be inside this picture!!! Who take this one huh?????


Bartop bartop bartop!!!


Kelly....this u ownself go copy hor.....


Eh....dunno what they doing but they seems happy! =D


Still happy! =D


Ken ken's arm....dunno who bite him but the main suspect in my list is Miss Juliana....


ken ken 's neh neh....Mai siao siao....Got "drain" lor...


I went for my photo shooting today. it was fun but my photographer and my boss said my smile abit fake...my expression not good...haiz.....of course, bad mood how to smile...i never eat the whole die wor...damn hungry...but I make alot of pretty friends....

This is Clara! Chio, right? She is only 17 wor....so young...


That's Alicia in the centre...She is also chio and she is also 17 or 18 ah.....


The one in pink is my boss....She used to be a model also....


This is Gerrin.....haiz...also 17....LIM PEH IS THE OLDEST....


The studio.....


My photographer, Desmond!


Alicia And Me after our thick wayang make-up!


Our first outfit shooting....


Gerrin had on her thick wayang make-up also....


We were in the MRT.....=P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home