Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, September 2

All About shit...

Ok...today no complain...our topic will be on shit today....

Ok...before i go ahead...let me shout first...

I STILL HAVENT GOT MY NIAN GAO!!!

THIS BEETLE IS KAN SI LANG CHIO!!!!



WHOEVER CAN PRESENT ME WITH THE PINK CONVERTIBLE BEETLE WITH "NIAN GAO" INSIDE AND I WILL MARRY HIM OR EVEN HER!

hahaha...ok...joking....=P if u think i am serious....think bout how serious it will be to be murdered by Mr kevin....

Ok...my friend, Joey ask me to advertise this for her:

Manual Car Wash For 3 dollars only!!!! Add another dollar for vacuum
Location: Star Automotive @ No.5 Portsdown Road


Dun miss this chance, k!

Anyway, met up my dear fav platonic friend, Vincent just now...I was passing him a pressie which i bought from penang (yes...now then i pass to him..) before i go on telling u something funny.. we finally took our first pic since the last 9 years...thankyouverymuch







He was telling me...(with actions...) use ur imagination...thank you..

FYI...He is a Signed-On Navy Staff....

He was telling me that he was standing outside having a ciggie when he saw his man walking towards him...

Conversation as below:
Pte XYZ: Staff, can i go toilet and "Da bian" or not???

Vincent (still indulged in his smoking): U want to "Da Bian"........u go lar...tell me for what?????!!!

Pte XYZ (with a serious face): But Staff, I need to tell u that I want to "Da Bian" becos after that i want to report sick...

Vincent (with a puzzled look) : I tot "Da Bian" is an enjoyment to most of us? I never heard of people "Da Bian" already still go report sick cos already cleared the toxic mah...

Pte XYZ (STILL serious face): I know...... Staff...... but....when I was working just now, I fart and the shit came along with my fart...

Vincent (stopped smoking, jaws dropped and asked) : Then.........erm.....have u changed ur clothes yet???

Pte XYZ (still with a bloody serious face): No Staff, my intention was to change after i had "Da bian"

Vincent (SIBEI SHOCKED and jump backwards shouting): U WILL GO "DA BIAN" NOW AND AFTER THAT GO REPORT SICK!!

Pte XYZ: YES STAFF! *covering his backside and ran towards the toilet*

Vincent: *(-_-'''''')*

The above is a true story from the Republic Of Singapore Navy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home