Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, September 7

The finger condom...

Well...I have nothing much to blog cos my life still the same and the most imrpt thing is..i am still broke...

Oh ya...i got to say hor...I still will go devils bar lor..i cant stop at all, right? No way man...24th Sep is Flora's dear birthday party and I must go...If i dun go means I dun give her face, right? No good mah....

Anyway...since I am so broke...what do I do this few days leh? I sleep early and also............




I masturbate................................with this...............................





The.......*drum roll* THE FINGER CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Let us see more pic......






Well awesome, right? Somemore is orange in color, quite easy to find lor...Masturbating is good...it makes u sleep better, more relax and more happy!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.OK...OK....I AM JOKING....Dun forget that i got a bf, Mr Kevin. I can get laid easily and I am very happy with his performance *blushed* Anyway, this is just a stationary from my office. U roll this into ur finger and then u used it to flip papers. I got lots of fileings to do, so I need this to flip all the papers.U may see some people used a small container with water and a small minority simply lick their fingers and some....even worse...they "pui" saliva onto their whole hand and use the other hand finger and dip onto their saliva and flip the papers..

Gosh....if u are 1 of the people i mention above..pls go get urself this one lar..It cost less than 1 dollar only...Eh...for those people who is not flipping papers but into masturbate, u can consider buying this also. Can be found in most bookstores with stationary dept.

P/s: if u are the above using ur saliva, pls keep at least 3 metres away from me. thankyouverymuch.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the way u put it.. damn funny lah.. haha

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Joquim said...

Check out Indian Girls superhot pictures and videos on..

pic27.blogspot.com


finetube.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home