Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, August 28

Family...

Hmm...nothing much to blog today and i am feeling very moody cos I dun have enuff sleep.....

Just browse thru my lovely youngest sis web that she just created for her project...I feel I am so lucky to have a great family...

Check out her web here: Here

Oh god, I got so much to write bout my family cos they are the nicest people in the world and since I never once had a chance in sch to write a composition on them, I decided to do it here.

I have a great daddy who loves me alot....He is working in a Seafood Trading Company which import and export mostly crabs...We get to eat alot of crabs everytime...But I am anti-halal and I loves meat especially pork...I remembered I used to asked my daddy to become a butcher so I get to eat meat all the time...My mummy nearly fainted... My daddy was not at home most of the time when i was young, he used to travel oversea to work and last time, i remember i get to see him only less than 3 times a year...But now, he is staying here quite permanently and only travel once i a while. He like to nag alot but he is actuallt very protective of her 3 precious princess.

Maybe it is becos I lack of fatherly love that i turn rebellious... I think maybe some of u are interested in what happened to my life. I will tell u bit by bit when i have the time.

As for my mummy, she is a great wife and mother. She never once complained bout my daddy not at home and she struggled alone with 3 naughty daughters whose character are like boys for 20 years. ( the 3 of us kept telling her she gave birth to 3 sons) She gives us alot of support in whatever we do and never question us. She scrimp and save to give us the best and tried to be fair. She let us led a very independent lives and maybe that's why I am so independent now. But i am still scared of injections and blood test. I still cling on behind her back and cry when I got injection and she is with me., up till now! I am still like a baby and she will laugh when she saw me so childish. But then again, no matter how old u are, mummy still the dearest and in their eyes, u are always a small child.

As for my 2 youngest sis, PQ (i dunno her christian name now cos she changed a lot of names un til i sibei sian liao) She is a nice, sweet cute 20 year old gal who always complain she is fat. She is the shortest among us but in my heart i always think she is very cute and good-looking and the best sister I have. I loves her and I confine everything to her. She keeps alot of my secret and she can really keep them well. She is consider my childhood friend who grow up with me. We used to fight alot of time. I remember i slapped her once cos of her temper and I am still guilty till now. She in now in NTU , and sometimes i miss her alot (yes, Er-jie..I got miss u de..) cos she stay in the dorm and seldom at home. Although i am not at home most of the time now, i tried to spend time with her and chat with her. Whenever she face problem, i will try my best as a big sister to solve for her. My only hope for her now is she complete her studies, get a good job and let me retired early.

For my youngest sis, Annie Aka Mymelody (she called herself this nick, dunno why) , she is a pretty gal who stands at 1.67m and still keep saying she is short. She is the prettiest among us and she always entertain me with her jokes, she has a great sense of humour. She is pretty weird sometimes and a very secretive person but she is a great kid sister! She is a animal lover and she once told me she wanted to have a pet shop. Hmmm...If i dio 4-D, i will open a pet shop for her!

I also have a cat which Miss Annie pick up from the drain(if i not wrong), This cat have been with us since 4 years ago. Although i hate this "veggie" sometimes and pray it will die and run away from home cos it also urinated on my clothes but since Miss Annie dote on it so much, we decided to keep it. Although I wanted a dog but having this cat is enuff....

Sorry for the long composition. if u dun feel like reading my family story, u can switch off ur pc now. I wanted to let u all know. How important a family is. Whatever happens, they are the ones who confirm will be there for u. They will not give up on u no matter what u do.

I am a heartless person who had run away from home for 2 years, turn into someone who is so different and got into alot of troubles but my family still stay by me and was there when i cried, when i am happy and when i am in trouble. They are the ones who will be there for u when u are in trouble. I am still the same Apple Aka Sophia Lim to them no matter what wrong I had done.

Although I like to niam and complain alot but I have change my temper already. I am not the fiery-tempered sia char boh sister that I used to be. i hope i can be the best daughter and the best Da-jie to my family. If there is next life, I still want them to be my family. ^^

Treasure what u have now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home