Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, August 27

For my loyal readers in NTU....

Well,

I am not suppose to be blogging today cos:

1. My hair still suxs..

2. I am still ugly...

3. I havent had my nose job yet...

4. I am working....

5. Today is FRIDAY!!

But yesterday, after I had a phone conversation with my second younger sis who is in NTU now and not staying at home cos we "chase" her out to live at the dorm.....ok...u know why we chase her out? To let her find a bf and to get shag/laid....Ok...the shagging and getting laid part is I joking de..Just trying to be funny....

ok..continue...I heard from her that she got 2 classmates/schoolmates, 1 guy and 1 lady who is my loyal reader. Hi there, I know u must be reading this and thank you for the support. I know u been cooing my sis to ask me to update my blog...I am trying my best, ya! Erm....well, just a piece of gentle advise, dun pester her too much cos she is actually very very fierce....Try to visulize a tigeress having PMS....ya....that's right...her fiery temper is what u cant imagine...(Er Jie...Dun kill me for telling the truth k....)

I am a very nice and clever person and I tot of some alternative for u to prevent u from getting kill by my beloved sweet sis, my dear loyal-reader-from-NTU...here goes:

1. Trying sending me a email to lim_sophia@hotmail with the subject " Open Now Or Become Ugly" then with contents like "Eh...Miss Self-obsessed-freak, why never update blog huh?? " This kind of subject sure make me read ur mail de....although I usually delete unknown mails from strangers...

2. Try leaving me a msg in my chatterbox which is on ur right. u can put ur name as "U are ugly ugly ugly" and with msg like "Want to die ah, never update blog!!!!! Watch out!!!"

3. Or...u can get my HP number from my sis, then gather all the force...(suggested: Everyone in NTU) then mass SMS me until my phone explode...

All the above are some examples to get me but pls take note that although u might not be kill by my sis after using all this methods,but I cannot gurantee u that u can come out alive from NTU also...

Think twice orh..dun said I never warn u....


Ok.....I am still upset over my hair so today u need to see my pics again...I dun care! I dun care! Must see!! Must See!! *small voice* dun see dun see lor....u can click the "X" button on the top right corner....then make me


She tie a plait behind my back -_-....





Then my colleague, Eric came down and said I copy his hair color.....-_-'''



P/s: Oh ya...The A in my chatterbox, i really thank u....for taking so much
details on my feature...Xin Ku Ni le..*smile sweetly*!

P/s 2: Just to let u all know..."Dunno why my new hubby become more and more
yandao...." --------------------------->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home