Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, September 1

FUCK THE WORLD...

Well...i guess this few days been unlucky....god been unkind to me...

My photos cant be shown here and I am very fed up....what is wrong with blogger?? Lim peh die die must use HELLO is it? Fuck....i got so many photos and I must use HELLO??!!!?? What stupid logic? Kaoz...Sorry to my dear readers....i am so sorry and recently i been to busy to upload the pics into another image hosting...paisey hor...

Anyway...wont be blogging too much cos I decided to buy a domain "poisonlady.com" soon.....i said S-O-O-N so dun be stupid and go type my domain when it is not up yet, k!

I had done the first 2 pages last night....with sweat and blood on my pc desk cos it was so damn mafan....but....I enjoyed doing all this cos this my new found hobby...I never been so engross in something (dun compare it with my relationship hor) for so long and i am glad I can still survive when I am suck a IT idiot plus idiot...

Pls keep a look out my my new change, k

Oh...i need to tell u something that happen to me yesterday...I....


I......



I was walking home from the MRT yesterday on the route towards my home...alot....I mean really alot of people was walking behind me....I was trying to get my phon out from my bag when.....






LIM PEH EH TAMPON FLEW OUT!!!! *blushed*

Is really fly out and bout 1 metre away from me!! i was thinking whether I should pick it up but stupidly...I really pick up and even sut sut lift my head and zai zai continue my journey...

Kaoz....I can never have a peaceful life, ya....*roll eye*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home