Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, September 10

Where is my nian gao?????

Urgh!! I really got nothing much to blog recently cos there is too much things on my mind....All i want is FOOD FOOD FOOD...have u keep a lookout for my nian gao or not huh??? I am dying of my own cravings...

My colleagues all are highly suspicious of Mr Kevin cos they think he had make me pregnant.... -_-''' Even my mummmy also suspect sial..kekeke...Actually, I am not having a baby...although I really wish i can have one now so i can get married..=( It is becos I am broke...I cannot afford to indulge in all the "good" food...sibei cham...I would be happy if anyone invites me out for dinner...I am serious...maybe..erm..in return..u can get a goodnight kiss from me??

Oh...let me tell u the reason I want to get married. Actually hor is very simple...My room have no place to store my clothes, shoes and bags le and I need more space!!! I want a house of my own so i can put all my precious babies and then i can buy more!!! Woooooohooo!! Ok...let us drool now...

My Food wishlist:
1. Nian Gao!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Steak... (i cant never get enuff of meat especially beef)
3. Swensen's Chicken Baked Rice & Frosted Chocolate Malt ice-cream
4. Marche's Stewed Beef and Rosti
5. Hilltop's Teppanyaki
6. Ferre Rocher... (kao...i dunno the spelling..I only know this chocolate is hevenly when u pop it into ur mouth...
6. Japanese Potato Salad (I love potatoes...)
7. Chocolate Chip ice-cream stuff in those colourful bread...
8. Kim Gary's Pork Chop Chu Qian Yi Ding (this is @ KL, try it when u go there, sibei shoik!!)


I have more but this is all I can think of now...These is all which is in my mind now...Gosh...Do u think i will die of hunger? I think i am going crazy with all these cravings....I am like the "ga-ga" just release from the hungry ghost festival hor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home