Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, August 26

My New Haircut

Well All,

I wont be blogging for these few days cos I am in a upset mood.....I just got a new haircut and a new hair colour....Eh....Oh No no no....I didnt get ditch this time......nor I change a bf....I just want a change of new look....

The sad thing bout my hair is that......it is not ugly.....it is not pretty either...which make it worse....somemore, alot of people told me I dun look any different.....Haiz...that's very sad, right?

I think i became uglier.....Dunno why....My skin got outbreak, My figure changed (i put on weight) and I am becoming more and more like....O Bar Sang...=(

U must be feeling damn sian cos I am ranting bout my looks, right...when there are far more important thing out there which i should be caring bout....But hey, looks is my first piority in life and it is what motivate me to survive and to work....I am serious....Ah boh, how i become the most famous Zi Lian Kuang among my friends...if u never really take note before that i am such a self obesessed freak, u do now.

My confidence came from my looks too....u might not think i am super duper gorgeous....In ur eyes, i might be just a plain-jane...but I am happy with myself.....I love the way I am...I find myself very attractive...I simply love myself (although i thinks i am ugly now
)
U can put me down by saying lots of ulgy things bout me...But i dun give a damn shit... WHo are u to tell me I look like Ah gua, Cheena Gal or whatever shit...Who are u to judge? I can jolly well judge myself whether I am chio or not...(My dear friends, I am not refering to u all guys...) I am not pointing at anyone in particular but just giving an example whether it is myself or my friends. Who are u to say people fat? Are u that skinny urself? Pls take a good look of urself before u hurl hurting words to me or be it my friends....

Let me warn u, (yes HAHA in Jac's Blog, u are included also) U just pray hard that when u walk, walk carefully and eat carefully...we had alreadied gather force to curse u....Be careful~~~ *smile*

Ok....i really really want to go for my nose job...anyone willing to sponser
me?

Now for another series of my Zi Lian Kuang of my new haircut! Enjoy~~~

Love,
Ke Ai De Ping Guo!
I am a self-obessed freak, so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home