Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, November 4

Xiao Ding Dang And Da Zha Xie?

Lao Niang was watching TV last night and saw the variety show showing eating of "Da Zha Xie" ( Hairy Crabs). I always tot that "Da Zha Xie" is those huge huge big big ones and damn expensive ones...

Expensive it is but not "Da" at all lor...

So small small and call "DA zha xie"... how come huh?

I shoot this question to my youngest sis, Annie who is sitting beside me.

Annie: "Why cannot call "Da" leh?

Me: "Also not "da" at all lor....

Annie: "Xiao Ding Dang" (Doraemon) also not Xiao also call Xiao Ding Dang.........

Me: *Lan Pa Pa Lan* Ya hor...

Ok, for those who been asking for my Zen, I took a photo. Sorry my floor damn dirty cos I got no time to even sweep... *shy shy*


Met this new friend, Yan on Wed at a private party!


3 of us... First time get to know her and dunno what she doing liao...


Chio Chio Chio!


Act Cute!


Zeta and Yan!


Yan and Me! I like this lady alot... Got character!


Zeta start to Zi lian... -_-



We went went for supper with Geral.


I found another pri sch mate! Dominick! Erm... i cannot recall him at all... Was he in my class?


Zeta happily gaining weight...


Me also happily gaining weight...


Ok, got to go.. Got show again tonight around Boat Quay.

Tomorrow also got show!

I got to work hard work hard!

Apple Lim Sophia
Money money come come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home