Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, October 18

U think I cant drive?

My interview went well today! I think I got the high chance to get the job!

Though the pay and benifits are not what I expected and lower than what I am earning now but it will be the first permanant job I will be holding and something for me to strive out my career path!

Anyway, look what I got yesterday!


It is from Elmer actually! My god.. The flowers nearly make me die of happiness!! I love flowers and sunflower really made my day!

Then I went to East Coast Chalet to attend Candy's birthday. She have the same birthday with me!


Ahhh ur fav Nerissa also there lar~


Hahahaha... Envy boh? I can touch her neh neh leh!


My 2 darlings came down to pick me! Eric and Max! I long time never see them already!


We travelled about 1 hour 15 mins for these.....


This is nice but a bit hard lor!


Oh...let me demostrate how to use a Zippo lighter. First, open the cap using 2 hands hor.


Close also use 2 hands hor...


Cos I so blur will dio kiap one!


Max... He looks oily...


The 2 best friends!


Eric and Me!


Then the three of them bet whether the engine will die if I drive Eric's manual car....


I damn stress! I bet myself less than 3 times in 5 mins...


Wahahah I so happy cos I can drive!!!!


I won!!!!


Max also wanna try but I won all the money already!


Muakzzzzz

I got second interview tomorrow..

Pls bless me!!

Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home