Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, October 17

My Weekend!

Lao Niang is very kan cheong now..

Got a job interview and I hope everything goes smoothly...

Dear Tee Gong,

Pls po pi Apple Lim soon soon li li dio the job, the pay good good, prospect ho sey and tan dua lui!

Gam Sia

I always wanted to try out for consumer products and moreover the company I am going tomorrow is a manufacturer, wah..i nearly die of heart attack lor.

U all also po pi for me hor.

Lao niang got a problem now also. U know lar, I plan to book a hotel room and sey with the bitches lor but KNN there is this sitma dunno simi du du ho hor, all the rooms fully book!!!!

They dunno is Lao Niang's birthday meh?

My birthday very big ok!

Now, I manage to squeeze money out to book a room but liao liao lor. No room lor. We sleep outside Devils ah??

Nay Beh.

Me at Barcelona (Not Spain but at Mohd Sultan) on Sat!


Met Noelle cos she happen to be around that area.


Both of us! I like my cap lor no matter how ugly u think I looked. Hmph!


Act cute!


I was at Mdm Wong doing as Martell Promotion. Kan Si lang difficult to sell!


Noelle know I was bored and came down to look for me. Muakzzzz


Vennon and Elmar was there also to keep her company!


Thanks for coming! =)


Act cute again!


Met my ex-colleague, Katherine and her son, Amos!


Me...Without Makeup and a pair of specs Kat passed to me.


Amos very shy since he was young. He is shy towards chio bu which is me lar.


Eh...this photo he insist I take... Not we want to take one..


He thinks it is cute but really cute lar!


Aiyo....always cannot take a good pic of him. From jus born until now...


Ok, I got to go. I need to prepare my brain for alot of thinking.

Apple Lim Sophia
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home