Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, October 24

My Birthday Party!!!!!!!!!

I think all of u are eagerly waiting for lao niang's photos...

Pai sey... I was too busy...

I have to quickly blog now cos I am fucking busy..

I really cant thanks enough but thanks thanks thanks to all those people who are there for me.

I had a great birthday and a very fun one!

Mai Loh Soh.....

Lai Lai Lai...


Our hotel room @ Orchard Hotel!


Quite messy hor....


Still look ok right?


4 girls.....imagine....


Spot anything?


Siang Eh Bra? Wahahaha


Noelle had prepared herself for the night!


Ju and Marilyn still preparing....


Me done too!


The still not sey birthday gal!


Me and Noelle!


Ju and Marilyn!


4 chio eh!


I am happily eating crackers.... (No wonder I getting fat)


They preparing my cake!


Pink candles and my pandan kaya cake!


I think the cake more pretty than me!


See they so happy! I am happy too!


Happy Birthday to me!


Happy Happy me!


4 in white!


My hand made birthday card!!!!


I love it loads!!!


Head down to decvils and met....met....solli forgot ur name...


Your fav Nerissa also there!


Zeta!


Jolin!


Elmer!


Our dear Simon!


Candy! Also birthday gal!


June!


Kyra...the only one wearing black!


Nico having his birthday the next day....


My birthday kiss for him!


His birthday kiss for me!


Making a wish.... Nico very ren zhen.....


Happy Birthday!!!!


Miko!! Though wearing black inside... but i pardon her...because...


She brought alot of supplies of cigarettes!


My birthday present, Alvin from Des! (Max was my last birthday present)


My lovely gfs!



White rocks!!!


Woohooooo!





I am already damn high....but still happily dancing high high up!


They cant get enough of my neh neh...


The 3 guys! They didnt know they were in deep deep trouble...


They carried me out from devils.....


I slept on the floor of Orchard Parade Hotel outsdie the toilet....without my shoes!!!


After much vomitting, struggling, shouting, laughing, piggybacking, carrying, running....i am finally in the room...


Who is smelling my butt???????????????????? WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH


The next day I again dio something... I spill Milo on the carpet floor...they quickly clean up for me..


The flowers and gift I received!!!


Vibrator from Esther, Marilyn, Ju and Noelle... (Why never take off the price tag huh???)


I nearly faint when I see this... what a BIG joke...


Another present I received last night! From Max, Eric and Xiao Di...


Wooohoooooo!!! My fav!!!!!!!!!


20 boxes!!!!!! (No wonder I fat liao....)


Pardon my ugliness...I just went for facial...I love it!!


I am really happy....

Thanks...

A birthday I never forget...

Single is good too!

I got my gfs....


Apple Lim Sophia
I am blessed and happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home