Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, October 30

No life?

Lao Niang is home now...

Still early for me...

2am...

Kan Sian leh.....

I wanted to go devils but I got no friends there leh...then think about it, I got no money to buy drinks also.

I am getting a Hyundai Getz... Confirm liao... I got not much choices cos I damn poor but I need a car for my job and only Hyundai can promise the fastest delivery.

Of course I do wanna get a Honda Fit like Noelle and Marilyn but I got no husband and bf to support me leh...

I know I will be leading a tough life after I get my car...

Siao Liao lor...

I cannot lar kopi at Hyatt Hotel or Riverview Hotel... I can only lar kopi at kopitiam..

And best part is park car beside kopitiam and somemore is free! People will even shout if got the ticket auntie coming!

Hmmmm...let's touch on my personal life today...

Recently alot of people ask me...

"Oi, how come u got no bf huh?"

I really dunno how to reply them and I zitao answer their question with a question.

"Ya hor, how come I got no bf huh???"

1. I seriously got no time.
I already have no time before my car and now, lai cham cos car come must pia work like siao...

2. The one I like dun like me.
I think they are just not into me lor.

It is not I choosy leh. The ones (Apple is a greedy lady) I like hor are all not really rich, yandao or anything but I just like leh!

I dun need a damn yandao bf cos "ho kuan boh ho jiak" = "Good to see not good to eat ah".

I dun need a very rich man cos I can afford what I want and I can buy what I like. That's why I work so hard. (He must earn more than me though)

But of course, if a man I like possess these 2 things I mention is a bonus for me lar.

Even Mr M who called me last night, drunk and high and ask me whether is it I got bf.

Chey!

If Lao Niang got bf I really got no time for him lor....

He was damn upset cos I got no time for him and he cannot meet me most of the time.

I have no one in my heart now and I got no time, no space to put anyone in my heart.

Yes I will be lonely...

But Sometimes nia lor....

I hold 2 jobs, got so many friends... where got time for bf?

Whoever is out there, if u think u are into me and might be the kind I like, I seriously dun mind u dating me out...

I really enjoy the process of dating. I like the feeling of being showered with lots of attention and care and concern but being such a busy person, even Mr M who is a patient person get fed up already.

I am NOT trying to play hard to get or what but I tot it is just enough that I enjoy the other party's company and vice versa.

Maybe I am afraid.

Maybe I am scared.

I think I am really apprehensive towards relationship now.

It is really tough for me to throw my whole heart into someone and that someone decided that he is just not into me and throw my heart away.

I need time.

Lots of it.

To prove someone's worth.

Not only his.

But mine too.

Time will tell.
Heart will feel.
Fate plays a part.
Sincerity helps too.

Ok, enough of my lovelife shit. This is just another of "that" time leh. Photos!

Moet & Chandon on Fri. Lovely Lyndith!


Me!


Just got home doing this German Liquor. Veli hard to say out their name wor...


I dun have to wear the funny wig...


I am really damn used to my fringe now..


Ravi! Bungee Bar!


June was also there!


After changing... Damn bored and I took her pic!


Me! Stylo Milo and never go cheong... Pui Pui Pui!


Ok... The end...

Nothing to do..

No gfs to chat....

No food to eat...

No TV to watch...

No bf to cuddle....

I go sleep with my...not 1 but TWO vibrators...

Dun ask me I got use or not cos I dun even dare to see...

Nay beh...SO big how to use u tell me!!!

Apple Lim Sophia
Got bf good meh? No bf good meh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home