Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, November 2

I am enjoying my life!

Pai Sey for not updating hor.

Lao Niang si zin boh eng leh...

I am busying taking in shows now....

I need money leh..

I need to sell my creative Zen for $250 and PSP for $370, pls contact me via email lim_sophia@hotmail.com

If u can buy 2 and pay cash upfront, I will let it go at $600 for both.

I got to clear my work now... Sorry for not updating much...

I promise I will blog a nice funny post soon!

Me! Excited as I am going to a place I been longing to go and something I been longing to do on Sun


Not sex lar... I am at my car dealer's place!


Signing all the documents!! I am getting a Black Getz!


Zeta met me for lunch on Mon! She damn bored in the office...


Cos I was busying with my work!


Met up with Noelle for dinner first before I head down to my audition!


Me!


Our dinner at Cafe Cartel complimentary by AH D!


I headed over to Alley Bar for some drinks with my friends! Happy Halloween!


Noelle pop by and joined me!


My friends!!


Malice in the wonderland? I think....


I got Noelle a wand cos I always wanted to dress up but I left my wings at home....cute, right!


Ok, I got to go....

Muakzzzzzzzzzz

I love u all!
Apple Lim Sophia
How I wish I had a real wand to grant everyone's wish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home