Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, October 21

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi People!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Lao Niang's birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

I have a great birthday this year!!

I have my beloved Devils bitches!
(Miko, Noelle, Marilyn, Ju & Esther)

I have my best sisters!
(Joey & Meichuan)

I have my bestest friend!
(Huiqi)

I have my darlings Devils khakis!
(Simon, Tommy, Kim Moh, Small Kelly, Jason, Nico...Etc)

I have my sweets models gfs!
(Jolin, Nerissa, Zeta and Candy)

I have my families!
(Daddy, Mummy, Annie Lim, Lim Pq, Clyde)

I have great colleagues, ex ones, current ones, new ones!
(Kat, Jessica, Ramesh, Alice, Chee Seng, Eric, Jerry, Alan, John, Raymond, Ah D...etc)

I have great friends to plan my birthday for me, to make sure I just go there happy and get piss drunk!

I have a great job coming up!

I have car to drive soon!

I had received 6 bouquet of flowers up to this time!

I have all my readers with me!

I am blessed and a happy person!

I thank whoever is up there for giving me all the loves and all the care I received, I am really thankful and grateful.

Gam Sia Hor!

Thanks to those to sms me! Thanks to those who emailed me!

Thanks to Elmer for playing guiter and singing a song to me and also 5 bouquet of flowers in a week!

Thanks for Cendri who called me and sang me a original birthday song!

Me!!!!!!!!!


Dinner at Riverview Hotel! Pork Chop with Mushroom sauce! not bad lar..


Out of so many friends, I decided to meet Mr M for dinner! I got a big bouquet of Lilies wor!


Mr M's dinner!


Me on the couch at Barcelona...song song!


With Mr M! He die die dun let me go home... I was so tired..


Then I understand why... He manage to rob a slice of cake from dunno where and sang me birthday song in the car!


The cake i finished all! Yummy!


So thoughtful of him... I must finished!


I am going to devils tonight and if anyone of u happen to want to go there cheong. Pls wear white top cos it is my theme wear hor!

I love all of u who loves me!

Thanks thanks thanks!

Apple Lim Sophia
Table tonight!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home