Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, October 20

Man who drive? I dun need any...

Peeps!!!

Langs!!!

Da Boh & Char Bohs!!!

Lao Niang got the job already!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooo

Double celebration for me tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow celebrations will be at Devils Bar, our fav hangout place!

I think my darling bitches are making all the arrangement for me and I dun have to worry a thing. I just make myself pretty and happy down tomorrow can already!

Everyone MUST wear a white top cos it is my color theme of the night!
(I ask everyone to wear... i forgot to buy wor...siao liao)

I am very happy about my new job too cos I can get a car!!!

After discussing with Daddy, I decided to rent a car for 3 mths first before commiting to buying one.

Ho sey liao! I can finally bring whole family far far to eat eat eat!

Wooohoooo!

Who got lobang to rent me cheap Auto tranmission car? Email me k!

Photos time!!

I got flowers again!! I just received the 4th bouquet today! From Elmer! I think this year I am the happiest beithday girl!


Met Marilyn after my first interview on Tue!


Noelle was there also!


We both have the same top!


Sharing food at Swensen!


Noelle driving her new fitfit!


Marilyn shy cos she no make up and she is sitting in the passenger seat!


Me...song song beside Noelle!


My second interview went well! Appointment letter signed! I am chio and happy!


I think i look better and better~


My pri sch classmate, Zhao Ji. Married already and going to be father soon!


My pri sch classmate also, Gerald! He brought me out for dinner!


When I got home happy and happy and even happy I received 2 cards!


Luke... u r??? GC Edge, thanks!


Thanks for making me so happy!!

All of u!

Apple Lim Sophia!
*Sing* I a happy girl~~ in a happy world~~ Life is magic~~ it's fantastic~~~ Woooo Wooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home