Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, October 25

My date....so sweet...

Lao Niang went pak tor last night!

Consider long time no pak tor already and quite excited.

This guy is consider my reader but not my reader cos he seldom read my blog...

Cendric is Stephanie's friend. She tries to matchmake the 2 of us and she succeed.

Our first date last night.

A success!

He refused to appear in my blog.... But he damn tall wor...1.93m...I keep thinking I was talking to a coconut tree....


We went to fullerton for a lomantic dinner!


Lomantic hor? But kns...raining...


Shifted inside and I had Potato soup! Yummy!


He even break the bread for me... Sweet hor? ^^


My dinner... Ribs! Shoik!


His dinner! Steak! I pinched a bit and delicious!


I got the 9th bouquet of flowers! I love roses!! ROMANTIC HOR? JEALOUS Boh?


Happy Happy Zin Happy!


I started my series of Zi Lian Kuangness and Cendric -_-''' beside me...




Great date!

We went for movie "A 40 year old Virgin" and it was damn funny! Must watch!

He:

Gentleman to open car door for me!

Humourous to make me laughed!

Cheeky to make me blushed!

Caring to feed me soup!

Sweet to present me flowers on a first date!

Who will give flowers on first date? Huh huh huh? U tell me u tell me! From so many years of dating experiences from Pak Tor Garang Guni which is Lao Niang me, I never receive flowers on the first date and I never heard anyone of my friends who receive flowers on the FIRST date LOR.
P/s: My gfs if got but never tell me just call me, dun tag here k.

Guys, u all should learn from Cendric how to impress hor.

*small voice*I think Cendric will kill me for posting his name and ask Male Species to learn from him...siao liao....If he get kills outside...u know why liao...and If i get kills outside, u also will know why liao...

Apple Lim Sophia
Par Tok Garang Guni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home