Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, October 28

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am having some busy and stressful days...

I got too much to blog...

Where to start first huh?

Long post hor, read down...


Attended New Co's Gala Dinner On Tue. Damn Formal!


There is this talented and hilarious singers, very entertaining!


My Little Black Dress...


Backview...


On Wed, I went to work at a Pub at Hotel Royal. My darlings were all there to support me and keep me accompany!




This is Adele and she is available hor, no smoke, no drink, no disco, wanna xian?


My 3 lovely darlings to accompany me thruout 3 hours...


Thanks to this 4 lovely ladies!


I met up with someone who I might never even will talk to yesterday! Qiqi!!


U might wonder why I meet her? Because we went to collect our prizes!!! She won a I-Pod Nano!


I won a PSP!


Damn happy happy!



My PSP!!!!


Thanks to Richard and Dennis for the "prize-giving ceremony"!


Now, the question is: How i won it????

Ok, if u are interested, pls click Here.

This is under a website call "Yoursay" and by signing up, u will be under me. Something like MLM hor?

U might think, why limpeh must go under u? Why u cannot go under me?

Also can lar, but pls bear in mind that Qiqi is under me and she won! Did I bring the luck to her or she bring it to me?

Anyway, we just won and this is the truth!

Come on, just a click and sign up, no harm at all, really!

Somemore can take survey to earn money wor!


DBB's night again. We went to this cosy pub call Zanza behind Allson Hotel!


Marilyn and me!


Me and Noelle!


Our booze....



I need to sell of My Creative Zen 5G. It is a quite new and seldom use. Pls email me and tell me how much u want. I will be selling below $300.



Now I no money damn cham cos I need buy car, My PSP i also want to sell. Pls email to lim_sophia@hotmail.com to give me ur price.

Aiyah...Busy now....

Buay..

Apple Lim Sophia
Getz, Sirion, Fit, Aveo?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home