Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, November 7

My First Day Of Work!

Lao Niang today first day of work wor!

Damn happy leh!

I love my new company and my new colleagues! I hope I get my car soon cos I got alot of files and documents on hand liao....

Zin pai sey but I might not be able to blog as frequent lar, I got to wake up damn early cos I work in Tuas and I take MRT to work now lor.

Cannot take cab cos Kan Si Lang Siong I tell u.

Erm...though is only 8pm but I need to koonz liao cos I woke up at 5am this morning.

I nearly fall asleep during product training today...

ZZZZzzzzz

Night!

I love u people!

Photos of my weekend!

Sat! Saw my fellow chio colleagues near my house doing some promotion of Tiger Beer! Wooohooo!


They said I machiam their designer.......design same clothes for them (Standard uniform) -_-'''


I went off to my show after meeting Yan.


Thai Boxing!!! Damn exciting!!




Our job was to be the "Ring Gal". To carry the number tag for the audiences!


Lots of cheerings.....


They had to prepare the boxers for the next round...very tiring wor...


On the left is me and Yan's fav boxers! Nap Shock sibei yandao! *drool*


Met Mr M and went to my reader-become-friend, Rei's cafe!


300 over items!


Got TV somemore!


Me and Mr M big big drinks!


Mr M's Nissin Noodle with Pork Chop!


My Cheese Baked Pork Chop Rice!


I met Miko & Des then Noelle and Jeff also join us for dinner on Sun. The cafe again! The food on the table is complimentary by Rei! Thanks dear!


Tong Shui cafe at Zion Road. Opp Great World City and Beside Zion Hawker centre! Must try!


My dinner last night! Pork Chop Nissin Noodle. Only $6.88!


All the food there are priced reasonably! Must go there and support k!

Night!

Apple Lim Sophia
I always do free advertising....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home