Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, October 7

New Me!

Sorry...I am still busy....

This month lao niang got lots of show..

Buey pai leh..

Anyway, my BIRTHDAY list is STILL below.... Nothing to update leh..

Oh ya, I now boh eng...

Today is my mummy's birthday..

I wish her happy birthday already.

Tonight I quickly celebrate with her then I go audition..

Hehe

Oh ya, I cut my hair..

I bit strange for me but friends said look younger...

Ta Dah!!


Not that ah gong lar...beside is my hairstylist recommended by Zeta.. Peter Soh.. Obiang name hor


Then I went to Mohd Sultan with the bitches for dinnerand saw something on the road..


Wa lao... Ko Lian lor!!


Zeta & Miko!


Me, Ju and Noelle!


Nice??

Nice or not????


Dao Di Nice or not???????


Nerissa, Zeta, Candy And Me!


Noelle, Ju, Miko and Me outside NB... Not Nah Bey Bar... Newsroom Bar...


Got to go...boh eng boh eng...

My hair nice or not???

Apple Lim Sophia....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home