Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, October 9

Devils...19 days more...

My Updated Birthday Wishlist! (Not Yet hor....)
(Anyout out there, if u are sincere enough and wish to make me happy to send me a birthday card/gift, email me at lim_sophia@hotmail.com)

- Sony Ericsson K750I
(I am counting on Daddy but blur mummy's birthday is also in Oct)
- Samsung E530C Pink colour hp
- New Slim Sleek Digital Camera
- 1 year suscription of Cleo Magazine
- New vibrator
(The bitches are getting for me)
-Anything to get drunk at Devils bar on my special day
(Clyde got volka for me and the bitches are getting tequila for me!)
- Perfume (Jadore, Intuition, Ghost...the more the merrier)
- Spa Voucher & Foot Spa
(Complimentary from 1 kind reader - GC Edge)
- Manicure/Pedicure Voucher
(Nerissa is getting for me!)

- A pair of Heels
(Zeta is getting for me!)
- Chocolates! (hand made the best but no alcohol ones, pls)

- Flowers (I love red roses, yellow tulip, sunflower, white lily!)
- Orchard Parade Hotel voucher for me to spend the night with the girls after devils
--------------------------------------------------------------------


That's my list.. Not difficult mah...

Anyway, Lao Niang is Kan Si Lang pek chek cos I damn tired now.. Got to go facial and i thinking of doing rebonding cos my hair look funny leh..

I havent even eat my dinner cos I am more tired than hungry..

I know some of u prefer my old hairstyle and I also prefer but what u want me to do??!!

LIM PEH CUT LIAO LAR!

I also very gek sim... No choice lor..

Ugly ugly for birthday lar...

Nothing funny to share with u all leh...

Never fall down, never bag dio kiap, never have any major happenings leh..

Blur is confirm got one but all small small ones, tell people until sian also...

Anyway, see photo lar..

My actual hair now.... Really so ugly meh?


WE went devils!!! Tommy was there also!


Devils always rocks!


Our birthday boy, also another siao regular, Jason! Happy Birthday!


Macus!


Noelle and Me!


Ju and Marilyn!


She loves me wor....


I didnt know is I drunk or I MIA but see my camera, suddenly got a lot of "Lai Li Bu Ming" pictures...


I leh????


U dun see this 2 normal normal hor...


Siao char bohs also leh...



Chris who called out to me when I walked past, he said he is my fan! (not the blow u that fan hor) Thanks for being my fan!


This guy I also dunno who, Dickson ah? Di Di jio me bartop... Siao hor.. I plus plus minus minus also cheong Devils for quite some time liao leh..


Jasper! Our erm...fav bartender in Dance bar now..


I happily told everyone I got to go home early cos sat morning got to work. Look at the watch and announced that I will be leaving at 1am...

Then postpone to 2am...

Then 3am came and I said...ok ok must go must go..

But i went back at 4am..

Never crawl this time..

I scrambled home.. U know when u like buey zai buey zai kind of walk but also like running but like falling over and hands nearly on the ground that kind?

I need to sleep lor..

Damn tired leh!

After miserable of 2 hour sleep, I woke up early for work.

Race queen for Mazda today!


Guests said I chio but I abit upset leh... hair looks funny.. Think i more chio last time..


Magdelene! Chio hor! Like jap jap wor... Thanks ah! (Another chio bu for u liao)


Me! (I know some see until sian)


Wooohoooo RX8 with a pretty babe!




Another pretty babe!



Wah....who buy this for me, I marry ah!


Went home to sleep and head down for a private event. Kat! Erm.. She is Chinese...


Noor!


Ok.. I go sleep now..

U all have a good sun, k.

For those who read on Mon, have a good Mon ba..

Muakzzzzz
Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home