Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, October 13

Haizzzzz

I am not suppose to blog cos I am mourning for my hair....

Sai leh...still damn short...

How ah?

Anyway, I going to give up already lar...

The only thing is to wait..

Rushing out for my show now...look at photos ba..

This is 3 of my fav tibits, good for birthday pressie wor...


Erm...my office drawer...


See See SEE!!!!!


HOW HOW HOW???????


No choice wear cap.... (Met Nerissa for audition)


The I have a dinner date! Jap Food!


My friend, Elma (He damn funny lor)


His dinner... Dunno got what oyster what lar...


My chio face hide under the cap....


My present! He went hongkong and got a brooch and perfume for me! I love perfume!


Met up with a friend for dinner last night!


Friend...erm...Let's call him Ah W...


Wa lao...Damn cruel hor...My shark fin... I told mnyself I will not take when i am outside but he order de.. =(


Abalone rice! Damn nice!!


That's what I been doing past few days...

I got to go for product launch now...wish me luck for my later interview also!

Wah..i need to smoke ah!

Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home