Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, October 14

My Updated Birthday Wishlist! (Not Yet hor....)
(Anyout out there, if u are sincere enough and wish to make me happy to send me a birthday card/gift, email me at lim_sophia@hotmail.com)

- Sony Ericsson K750I
- Samsung E530C Pink colour hp
- New Slim Sleek Digital Camera
- 1 year suscription of Cleo Magazine
(GC Edge is sending to me every mth!)

- New vibrator
(The bitches are getting for me)
-Anything to get drunk at Devils bar on my special day
(Clyde got volka for me and the bitches are getting tequila for me!)
- Perfume (Jadore, Intuition, Ghost...the more the merrier)
- Spa Voucher & Foot Spa
(Complimentary from 1 kind reader - GC Edge)
- Manicure/Pedicure Voucher
(Nerissa is getting for me!)

- A pair of Black Pumps
(Zeta is getting for me!)
- Chocolates! (hand made the best but no alcohol ones, pls)
- Flowers (I love red roses, yellow tulip, sunflower, white lily!)
- Orchard Parade Hotel voucher for me to spend the night with the girls after devils

(Asking Johnny and Ah D to sponser me abit)
- Estee Lauder Black Magnascopic Mascara *New
- Movie Vouchers *New
- Pink Blusher *New
-

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Thanks to everyone who had msn (amithyst), email, call (Jolin) me regarding my birthday gift.

I am seriously touched and moved.

Near to tears... yeah, emotional creature I am...

Amithyst told me in MSN today that he and Sassyjan was thinking what to get for me. I was shocked and surprised cos I only met Amithyst twice...One was accidental cos du du ho he outside train and I was inside and Sweet Sassyjan I met her only once.

It is nice to know Ho Say liao u got present that alot of people care for u with this tiny gestures.


Jolin called me up today and chatted with me and also asked me what I want.

For 22 and 11 mths, i never request anything in my whole live, even when lao niang go bangkok to pray, I also pray for the people and my family around me to be happy and safe...

This time I tot i be a bit greedy and ask for things I need.

My friends always complained that they dunno what to get for me cos what I want, I can earn and buy and what I cannot get, they also cannot get for me..

U dun expect them to give me a car hor?

I only want my birthday to be a happy one that everyone of my friends gather together and get pissed drunk and to enjoy the time spend and this is the only time where people steady and give face will meet leh..

Ok, I am going to Mdm Wong now...

Not to cheong leh... Work Work Work..

Be back soon!

Doing a Media Product for this new product.


Zeta busy touching up...


Both of us only....


Felicia Aka Pinkmeowmeow from FP who got me this show! Thanks!


Zeta... Pls notice her right eye got no double eyelid...She damn pek Chek


Me....


So vampish hor..


I am getting use to my hair...


Zeta...


Me!


Again! I need to get use to myself leh...


let's see what in a model big bag...This is Zeta's


Mine...alot hor...


Inside the toilet...


I met up with the bitches again and we got pressie! Chocolates from Miko and Watch from Noelle!


Watch so small.....I got poor eyesight...


Same size as my fav ring leh! How to see????


Miko, Esther and Ju!


my 4 darlings...Marilyn was sick... =(


They said nice must take...colourful lor...


After being together with me for too long, Noelle start to spill drinks...


Esther long time never turn up so everyone wants to take photo with her!


Miko and Esther!


Me! New cap again!


Nice boh?


Noelle this angle buey pai leh!


Aiya..I got to be late le...

Buai!!

Apple Lim Sophia
I am loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home