Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, October 4

Ah Neh Neh!!!!

I am still busy and tired...

I just finished doing my resume and wah... damn stress, must use powderful english leh, u know how stress or not sial..

Lao Niang long time no use proper english liao, u imagine how stress I am...

All the while I been working hard and earning money but all my jobs came very easily for me. I never once make the effort to do up a nice resume and a strong cover letter and I dio gan by Noelle.

She was right, after a deep soul thinking, i decided that I wasted my 8 years of working life. I am now steeping into a reality world and I have no experience at all.

Bless that I get that job I desire.

Anyway, my birthday is more important now! Hoooooooowoooooo

3 more weeks leh!

WISHLIST IS STILL BELOW!

Why never update and put on top is because not one able to fulfil what I want leh..Chocolates, birthday cards or flowers so difficult meh?

Then u go find me a bf hor..

Or a husband..

Lim Peh dun care dun care!!!! Hmph!!!


Noelle came to my office to enjoy the aircon breeze during lunch...


Dunno why I so tan!!!!!! I look like indian hor? With black hair somemore...except is straight..


I got the red dot (Hit My button!) from the punch holes one, then I colour it red with red pen..Hahaha!


Now...Scroll down!












Got see the effect??? Ah Neh bobbing head leh!

Met Clyde after work to go home together.. Force him to buy this $80+ top, he said a bit ex but nice leh.. I got fashion taste hor..


Damn lok...wear sandals...


Shopping sprees...too bad not mine...


Ok, I got to sleep now... Long day tomorrow again..

I love u people! Always!
Apple Lim Sophia
Ah neh neh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home