Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, October 1

I AM DAMN TIRED!

My Updated Birthday Wishlist!
(Anyout out there, if u are sincere enough and wish to make me happy to send me a birthday card/gift, email me at
lim_sophia@hotmail.com)

- Sony Ericsson K750I
(I am counting on Daddy but blur mummy's birthday is also in Oct)
- Samsung E530C Pink colour hp
- New Slim Sleek Digital Camera
- 1 year suscription of Cleo Magazine
- New vibrator
(The bitches are getting for me)
-Anything to get drunk at Devils bar on my special day
(Clyde got volka for me and the bitches are getting tequila for me!)
- Perfume (Jadore, Intuition, Ghost...the more the merrier)
- Spa Voucher
(1 kind reader (GC Edge) is getting for me)
- Manicure/Pedicure Voucher

(Nerissa is getting for me!)
- Chocolates! (hand made the best but no alcohol ones, pls)
- Orchard Parade Hotel voucher for me to spend the night with the girls after devils


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry for the late update. I was kan si lang boh eng and tired. I am working hard now and saving money.

I just went for my facial and all the time I very scared of the extraction part wor but I was so tired today that I barely got the energy to even talk let alone scream.

I am working tonight again and tomorrow night also.

Not easy to juggle 2 jobs, family, alot of friends and also must find time to pak tor wor.

The only time I can pak tor is to meet for supper or a quick dinner so that's why lao niang most of the time meet people to eat lar.

On Thur, I met Nico (Clyde's friend) for breakfast at Yishun Macdonalds.


Me.... Rushing down cos I was late.


My breakfast!


Then in the night was my bitches gathering again. Marilyn busy taking photos.


Ju's hair was nice


Noelle feeling better... Er, the hand not hers...


Marilyn trying to li siao so Noelle wanna bite her naughty hand...


3 of us!


I was busy with my 2 phones. (1 for sms and 1 for calling) No choice, I am working hard. Eh, try to call me rather than sms can? I hate to sms wor...


Noelle's dinner... I dunno she also love sausages...


Miko's dinner!


Ju had a set dinner!


Noelle dunno how to stuff that big one into her mouth....


I was checking out a cute waiter cos my food havent arrive, they tot I wanna fart cos I lift up my butt...


My dinner finally came... Also sausages....


We compared our sausages... Mine is more juicy but look older...


Woman in Black....


We were sharing our photos that night.


Noelle's photo since young...


Happily sharing and laughing at each other...


I wanted to look at Noelle's album but the moment I flip the pages, I got 1 page in my hand... I dun mean it leh but sometimes whatever I touch all break into 2 leh...


This 2 last time damn ugly leh...and fat also wor...


5 of us again!


Me me me!!


Was doing an event at a club. The theme is nurse night! Chio boh?


I think I am chio leh, nurse is one of my fantasy leh...


Nerissa and Me!!


We realise more and more we look like selling bread one...


Rather than nurse, right? Nah Bey!


But I still think I am chio leh!


We both chio!


Ok, I really going to die now...

Pls bless me...

Apple Lim Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home