Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, October 3

I am not dead leh...

Oi..

Dun think by flooding my tagboard and I boh gong wei means lao niang is dead lor..

Wa Boh Si Leh!

I am only very busy..

I apologizing for updating my blog late...

So sorry...

Lots of things to tell so pls bear with long post.

Bithday wishlist is still below and er...thanks for those who emailed me..

My birthday is on 21st Oct wor... not so fast yet leh...

Pls keep the wishes, presents, cards, emails, mails coming in, it really makes my day, ya.

I been so busy and now I am really tired.

I had only 3 hours of sleep last night and I think i gonna concusse (<-- got this word?) anytime.

Anyway, today is a bad day yet a good day.. Pls read on...

Fri, was working at a Pub for Tiger beer and is this guy, Yanto's birthday.


His cake!


Touched I think...


His friend, Roy tried to sing a hip hop birthday song...


He not happy leh...


Making birthday wish..not praying...


Haizzz... why i got such friends??


Lyndith was also working with me!


Haizzzz... Do i need to disown them?


I see them all busy like that damn cute leh..


Then Mr M picked me up from work to drink tea... Nice pot!


Mr M... After he knows I am a blogger, he refuse to take pictures using my cam...


Was doing some conferences today! I am naked...


Just kidding! A tube! 3 hours of sleep only, look fresh?


Nerissa got dead eyes cos she also sleep 3 hours..


Ya... I know how obiang she is...


Wahahahaha Damn obiang!


I also obiang leh... Oh, that arrow is my breakfast.. I know it is damn "sdoink" to eat inside toilet but when u do shows, boh bian one...


Ok lar, whoever love Nerissa will be happy cos she not obiang now...


Those who loves me also happy cos I not obiang also...


Both not obiang ones at coffeebean drinking coffee!


The rest of the models! Too many names but all CHIO lor!


I really loves this pic!


Noelle!


Me and Nerissa... (Nerissa cut my top until so short...wanna let people see my neh neh lor..)


Nerissa and Noelle!


We were playing games with the guests!


I also wanna chap zi ka... Not bad leh!


Cannot touch the string!


Pose damn nice hor...


I was suppose to continue and wear the Roman Costume but dunno why someone complain that I have smiling problem and cancel me out... I was rather happy cos I can now blog here... He He He


I think everyone was pretty stressed up and tired thruout the 12 hours. We were all in a bad mood and keep grumbling and complaining...

Haiz.. u think model so easy ah? Tired and still have to smile...

Very demoralizing u know...

Cannot bully models hor!

Something to cheer me up though. I got home and discovered another birthday present. A Foot Spa! I always wanted this! Thanks to GCEdge again.


1 Kind reader who send me this nicely done up picture? photo? Thanks!


Ok, I got to go pi... I got long long day tomorrow wor...

I am going to work work work work hard!!!!

Apple Lim Sophia
Jia You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home