Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, August 6

Crush? Infatuation? Love?

Actually I did not intend to blog but all the other 5 bitches no blog lor!

We had taken some photos but none of them had post up yet. Think they are happily snuggling in bed with their beloved.

Hmmm.... I dunno whether I should share this but....

I am attracted to someone.

I do not know him for very long and he is still hanging an imaginary "under observation" sign on his neck.

But i am very fond of him.

And I really dunno why.....

After so long, i found a place to leave my heart.

We are still going thru the dating stage and I do not wish to disclose too much about my lovelife now but pls wish me all the best and pray that I will be well taken care of and be happy.

Time will prove alot of things.

Ok, Let me share with u what happend yesterday.

I went out with my mummy to settle a hp sim card problem.

The day before, she told me she had went down to causeway point to talk to the customer service officer at Singtel.

She was asked to go down to their headquaters and the staff at Causeway Point told her that they cannot do anything.

I was puzzled.

I quickly called up Singtel Operators and check whether the sim card problem can be settle at Causeway Point.

They told me I could.

I was furious.

How could they asked my blur mummy to make the wasted trip.

Before that, I had check with mummy whether she know where is the singtel shop.

She even told me that she know and the shop name starts with a "S".

Believing my mummy, I make a trip down with her personally yesterday.

Guess what?

She tried to walk into Starhub VERY confidently. (Also "s")

I laugh like mad outside Starhub and told mummy that she actually went to the wrong shop.

She look at me with a blank face like what I used to give my friends when I was blur.

What can I say......

It's in the genes....

I took her to Crystal Jade to have lunch. She was always at home, a devoting housewife who seldom have the chance to dine out. Baby Abalone Dry Noodle (I think)


2 of us having so much. We nearly puke.


Mummy and me! Everyone was shocked that she had such a grownup daughter. I look chao lao lar....


Went for a casting for a product launch. Met fellow colleagues, Elain, Zane & Serene!


Esmond! A fellow blogger cum reader who asked me to go down for casting! Thanks!


Went Watson to do some toiletries shopping!



Nerissa was with me!


I got home after leaving nerissa and friend.

I could not get anyone to go out for a movie with me.

Pathetic...

Everyone was shocked that Lao Niang was at home on Fri Night.

All the "diong" I got was to go drinking.

I got invited to nearly every happening clubs.

Devils, Club Momo, Newsroom, Chinablack, Eastside, Velvet, Zouk.... U name it, I have it.

Lao Niang have been drinking alot for the past few weeks, though resting on a Fri seems amusing but not bad lor.

I can happily stay at home on Fri night without Booze wor, means I am not so alcoholic afterall.

Apple Lim
Love me for who I am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home