Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, August 2

Shit....

I woke up with a huge huge huge hangover and the first words the came out of my mouth when I jump out of my bed is...

Oh Shit....

I cant really remembered what happened last night but I think I was drunk like hell...

I didnt had alot though I drown a few glasses down my throat...

Think I got drunk because of my bad mood.

Do u think u get drunk easily when U are in a bad shape?

Anyway, met up with the gals for some bitching session. It's been some time we kept in touchcause seldom do shows together...

We went to Can Cafe... Nerissa damn slack...


Jolin gan chor lor....


I was not in a bad mood then...


We were filing our nails and see how much a simple nail file cost...Nah Bey...


Nerissa and Me!


Aiyo.... Jolin and Kyra mei xing siang... (No image)


Can Cafe....


The 4 of us ended up trying to save money and eat the Bugis...


So engrossed....


Zeta & me happily Zi Lian....


The dinner we shared...


We took a train to Devils!


Nerissa and Me!


Zeta & Nerissa!


Kozen and Ju was at devils already....


Me and Kozen.... I was not drunk yet but Kozen was...


3 of us at devils...Pathetic...


I tried to puke outside cos I was feeling damn high....


Aiyo.... nothing to puke...


Still nothing....


I damn pek chek....


I dunno what happened last night but I know I am going to Lao Sai now....

Muakzzzz
Apple Lim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home