Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, August 4

Woooooo...Long Day...

Had a long day today. Was doing a whole day shoot for a corporate presentation. Which company I cannot tell but if u happen to pass by CK Tang during late noon, think u saw me standing there like an idiot.

It was great fun to hang out with 1 pretty lady and 2 hunks. Very Very Tiring.... We were running to a few places like mad....

I then rush to another dance show. I just got home long ago.

Enuff said... Photos Time.

Where to find a chio bu like this? Taxi Driver so lucky...(I love this pic alot! Think Make-up different, pardon for that, K. Cos low budget got to do own thick make-up)


Ernest! One of the male model who bought me ice-cream instead of letting me smoke!


Keith! The other male model who was erm...sleeping the whole time...


Wendy who refuse to appear on my blog.... -_-'''


Me! Far East Square for the first shoot!


First shoot was in Executive wear....Do I look like a office gal?


Raymond & Me!


Ernest & Me! (We still dunno each other at that time)


Keith and me wearing pink! Wooohoooo!


At Raffles Hotel... We were so tired already.... I machiam Siao Char Boh...


Zouk was the last location!


Woooohoooo! Nice back boh?


Keith, Wendy (who finally join in the fun) & Ernest!


Erm...Pls take note of Keith's hand....


Me & Da Jie Jie Wendy!


We were so bored and decided to Ki siao.....


Not bad wor... I like them...FUN!


Group Photo!


First time Lao Niang in Phuture lor!


Tao Zi Pai @ Velvet wor!!! (I sua Ku can?)


Muakzzzzzzz! I love her!


Ki Siao Liao!!


Hobbies: Sleep Sleep & Sleep


Try to act Macho! Any takers?


See.... Told u we kisiao liao....


Mermaid Pose!


We tried to use the sofa as bed to act we were sleeping....Pls take note his hand....


Threesome! But......


Again???????


Ernest & Wendy's hand.... So big lor!!!! Eh...Not wendy de hor!


Me & Keith's hand! Another big hand!


Then we compare our feet....Nay Beh... The guy's feet also damn big ah!


See what I mean?


Sorry ah...Mermaid Censor Pose....


Act Cute....


I kena boxed by Keith cos he thinks I am too cute!


Macus and Me went for supper after my show. Thanks for sending me and keeping me accompany!


Sleeping Now! Devils Bitches Weekly Gathering!!!!

I am looking so forward to it!!!!!!!

Muakzzzz!

Apple Lim
All my friends like to kisiao with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home