Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, August 1

Boring~~~

I know I did not update much though I got no job.

When I am busy, I am Kan Si Lang busy leh...

If I am not busy, either I sleep or I lao Sai...

That's why I slim down...

I got nothing better to do at home, i diam diam lao sai leh...

I will be damn free this week onwards but I will find things to do.

Who wants to bring me out? Theater show with a nice dinner will be great.

I am a traditional lady....flowers, movie and dinner makes me happy wor...

Come to think of it, I am unofficially single (why I said unofficially is because I had a unofficial date with Mr D during Feb) for nearly 1 year since Mr weiyi Aka Kevin last August.

Wa lao...So long ah?

I didnt know I been single for so long until I met a guy whom I nearly make me give up my single status.

Not that I want to attached wor but I think I am pretty used to being single and I always fall in love with someone I shouldnt.

Free and easy....

No one cares.... *cry*

Nah Bey..... how huh?

Can someone loves me?

Photos Photos...Talk about single life damn pathetic sometimes especially u nua in bed with no one except ur vibrator beside u....

Was doing some event on Fri. Raymond (our papasan) with Zeta!


Nerissa and Me!


Glam lor!


Siao Raymond tried taking with this angle... Nice meh?


We went to S-11 for supper and Zeta keep insisting that the galic bread from Raymond's plate looks like Banana... -_-


Sat, was a terrible day. Doing an event near city hall and we were not allow to get out of the place cos of road closure.


Our Lunch!


Esther! A cute lady and a new friend! She seems familiar? She was doing the Dream Cars Asia!


Kyra & Esther!


The Event...


I can only stare behind the windows to see people er...happily marching...




Our Dinner!!! Shoik!


Zeta met up with me and I was sibei bored beside her in the bank... Machiam withdraw millions...


She took me to Chijmes for the first time!!


She dunno go how many time liao....


I really first time go! Chio boh?


We ended up walking from Raffles City to Boat Quay to have coffee....


We went to TCC and was brought upstairs, I dun want and the staff said the bean bags was very popular....


We ended up downstairs on this wooden chair...


She not happy wor....


I am happy!


Damn sinful supper!!!!


Guess what?


We were chased out from TCC at 1.54am and we went to the River to Chat. When I turned my head to the left side after 15 mins later.....


Only 2.45am and boh langs ah??? What is happening to Singapore's nightlife???


I am meeting the other models tomorrow for more bitching sessions... No Choice ah... My life is full of Woman and Alcohol....

Not bad hor... I am a happy man...

Muakzzz

Apple Lim
I cannot sleep at 2.55am lor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home