Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, July 29

Overdue Post

Paisey hor... I been busy sleeping until no time to do my blog...

I got to go shopping with the gals now...so only photos!

I went to Devils on tue! Drink Drink Drink!


Devils Idol Heats and I went down to take a look. This is Gary.


Dennis Foo up on the bartop wor...Siao Siao



Ronnie!!! Our Fav Bartender at Dance bar now!

Wed, I was engage as a event/party coordinator for a private BBQ party.


Thank god for Noelle Darling, otherwise I duno how to carry all lor!


We were running the whole Giant like mad!


Siao Char Boh lor...


Up and down the aisle like mad!


The food for 15 people!


The misc items!


Wow! Whopping $200!!


Noelle damn tired le....


I didnt know the trolley can stay on the travellator wor! SO AMAZING!!!


What I had prepared! Not bad leh!


Yvonne, my loyal reader I met at the party! Nice to meet u! (I dun have ur number wor)


Zeta helped me with the serving and BBQ!


Kyra was involved also!


Went Mohd Sultan to bitch with the girls!


Nerissa with Me! (Thanks to them for their help)


Me & Zeta!


Nerissa with Zeta!!


Boh liao....

I got to go...very rush!!

Muakzzzzzzzzz

More chio bu photos...I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home